The Crystal reaches its apex in our latest Opus!
Brand New Mechanic: Crystals
A portion of the Character abilities and Summons will now appear with a new cost to be paid called “Crystals”, different from the usual “Crystal Points (CP).” Use abilities and more to gain “Crystals,” and experience yet another layer of strategy in FFTCG! Dice or counters can be used to keep track of the number of Crystals, but Crystal Dominion will also include two kinds of premium version Crystal cards, and these can also be used during games!
Legacy cards appear once again in this set, with particularly popular cards from past sets included as premium full art cards.
In Crystal Dominion, the following three are included:
Ace [9-003L], Yiazmat [9-057L], and Ashe [10-106L].
• Ryoma Ito: FINAL FANTASY XII REVENANT WINGS
• Akira Oguro: FINAL FANTASY IV
• Yukihiro Kajimoto: FINAL FANTASY IV
• Kumiko Koike: FINAL FANTASY XI
• Gen Kobayashi: FINAL FANTASY II/FINAL FANTASY EXPLORERS
• Toshitaka Matsuda: FINAL FANTASY XI/FINAL FANTASY XIII/DISSIDIA FF
• KINSHA creations co., ltd.: FINAL FANTASY VI
Normal: 130 cards
• Common: 54 cards
• Rare: 36 cards
• Hero: 26 cards
• Legend: 14 cards
Premium: 166 cards (including 24 Full Art cards)