Patronuses are one of the most difficult and powerful defensive charms a witch or wizard can conjure. This book and model kit gives a behind-the-scenes look at how this magic was imagined, designed, and brought to life for the Harry Potter films. Readers will get a look at how the filmmakers crafted each Patronus’s ethereal appearance, how Harry Potter’s stag saved him from the Dementors, and how the mysterious doe led him to the Sword of Gryffindor. Finally, participate in the magic by building your own stag Patronus with the included do-it-yourself wood model, and paint it any way you like! Includes: Laser-cut, FSC-certified wood sheet with easy-to-assemble pieces, step-by-step instructions, and coloring and crafting ideas.
- Fans of all ages can build their own model of Harry Potter’s patronus with easy-to-follow instructions and sturdy materials, no glue or tools required
- The visually stunning companion booklet takes readers behind the scenes of the Harry Potter films with rare concept art and filmmaking secrets from the Warner Bros. archive
- The included book provides crafting and coloring ideas
- Made from wood rather than metal or plastic, this model can be colored or painted in countless ways
- IncrediBuildsTM are made from eco-friendly, FSC-certified wood
- 1x 32-page book, 1x instruction sheet