You pull your wand from the folds of your cloak, and its glowing blue end illuminates the
door in front of you the entrance to the banned books section. You watch as the copper snakes twist and turn around the lock that keeps students like you out. But you’ve been left with no choice. Your barn owl hoots softly upon your shoulder as you raise your wand to the knob and whisper the unspoken words.
Kids on Brooms is a collaborative role playing game about taking on the life of a witch or wizard at a magical school you all attend a place full of mystery, danger, and thrilling adventure. From dealing with strict professors to facing down mythical beasts, players will get the opportunity to ride brooms, brew potions, and cast powerful magic as they uncover the incredible secrets their school and its inhabitants hold. Built using the ENnie
Award Winning Kids on Bikes framework, it is a rules light, narrative first storytelling game perfect for new players and gaming veterans alike.
- Create your own unique magical school for witches and wizards!
- Face down fantastical beasts, search for school secrets, and make sure you hand your homework in on time!
- Wield wands, ride brooms, brew potions, and cast powerful spells!
- Tell your own stories filled with magical adventure using the Kids on Bikes framework for rules, light, narrative first storytelling!
- 100 Page Full-Color Softcover Book
- For 2-6 Players
- Ages 8+
- Powered by Kids on Bikes