CloudAge is a mix of engine-building, deck-building, and resource management. The campaign system makes it easy to start playing quickly, with new elements being introduced into the game as players progress through the chapters. While you play, you also experience and help guide the story. If you prefer, you can also play standalone story spin-offs as single scenarios.
To help the players set up the game in a matter of minutes, we have designed an organizer that is not only useful, but pleasing to the eyes too. Store your player components in a double-decker airship and travel above the dryed-out landscape of CloudAge.
- 2 easy-to-draw token holder with a lid for resources
- Card holder for big cards (including: mission cards, navigatation start cards and city cards)
- Triple draw tray for city cards
- Draw tray for project cards
- Story card holder
- Hexa-holder for new growth tiles (separate slot for numbered ones)
- Double-decker airship shaped player content holder for wooden markers and upgrades
- Designated space for city board, playerboards and production board
Supports the following
Lid sits flush and it can be stored vertically.
This is a third-party accessory designed by Laserox. All product names are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Laserox.
This kit requires assembly. We advise the use of wood glue, which is sold separately.