In Monuments, 1 to 4 players lead their Mayan, Incan, Greek or Egyptian Civilization. Over the course of the game, you will build your mighty Monument, layer by layer. Impressive as this is, it is also important to grow your population, produce resources, expand your territories over land and sea, build buildings and keep your opponents at bay. Gameplay is smooth and fast. Each turn, you either play a simple action card and discard it, or take all discarded cards back on hand. When someone builds the fifth and final layer of their Monument, the game is over. But only the player with the most victory points wins! An AI opponent for solo play is included.
Key Selling Points:
- Very little downtime because turns go very quickly – most actions take 5 seconds to execute.
- High replayability because of the unique civilizations, different score cards, common and personal bonus cards and abilities.
- Many different ways to play and win, quest cards guide newer players.
- 6 large punchboard sheets of Monuments provide an excellent gaming experience in this price segment.
- A full size civilization game with easy rules and actions result in quick turns and a play time of 30 minutes per player.
- Fully localized versions, with all cards describing clearly what they do in the native language without the use of confusing iconigraphy.
- 1 Game Board (65×80 cm with stunning artwork)
- 4 Cardboard Monuments
- 291 Cardboard Resources and Play Pieces
- 168 Cards
- 4 Player Boards
- 11 Dice
- Score Pad
Number of Players: 1-4
Playing Time: 60-120 minutes
Recommended Ages: 10 and up