A maze of steel and crystal blades summons demons and bladehounds from this world and worlds beyond. Seven huge boulders float a mile above the earth—legend says they guard against enemies among the stars, and indeed cruel, stone-armored creatures do fall randomly from the sky in this area. A massive ribcage rises from the earth, a giant weathered skull resting nearby. Creatures in the area—from simple insects to terrifying abhumans—grow to monstrous proportions.
Explore eight detailed sites as adventures in their own right, or use their rich and intriguing settings for your own quests. Each contains a vertice to the datasphere, unlocking that strange realm and creating a teleportation network for quick—but always interesting!—travel across the Ninth World.
- Eight detailed sites provide loads of fodder and inspiration for new and experienced Numenera GMs.
- An inexpensive option for GMs looking to fill their campaigns with tons of new content.
- New cyphers, artifacts, and creatures, of course!
- Make sure you have a copy or two of Voices of the Datasphere and Jade Colossus. This book will drive sales of those titles.
- Numenera continues to be one of the strongest choices for TTRPG gamers ready to move beyond standard fantasy games.
- Get a free retail promo kit for Numenera—just email us!