Power Rangers: Deck-Building Game – Zeo: Stronger Than Before is a competitive deck-building game that pits 1-2 heroes against 1-2 villains. In this asymmetrical game, the hero and villain sides play a bit differently, but in the end, they both have the same goal: Crush your enemies! This is playable as a standalone game or can be combined with the Power Rangers Deck-Building Game Core Set for even more possibilities!
During your turn, you play cards to generate shards and energy. You use shards to buy cards or battle adversaries and gain rewards. You can attack the opposing team using attack cards, and when you are attacked, you can defend with block cards. At the end of your turn, you perform any “end of turn” actions, discard cards played that turn, take one damage for each adversary in “The Grid”, then refill your hand to five cards.
The first side to reduce their opponent’s hit points to 0 wins.
- 2-4 Players
- 30-70 Min Play Time
- Ages 13+
- Over 175 cards to expand your Power Rangers Deck-Building Game.
- The Zeo Rangers and the Machine Empire join the battle!
- Standalone but fully compatible expansion! A great entry point!
- Powerful new Zeo Sub-Crystals which can be acquired by both Rangers and Villains!
- 75 Main Deck Cards
- 40 Starter Cards
- 12 Oversized Character Cards
- 12 Signature Item Cards
- 12 Stun Cards
- 12 Zeo Blaster Cards
- 6 Zord Cards
- 6 Master Cards
- 4 Turn Order Tokens
- 2 Hit Point/Energy Status Trackers
- 1 Zeo Megazord Card
- 1 Zord Bay Tile
- 1 The Lair Tile
- 1 Rulebook