Since 2016, astronomers have been searching for a distant planet to explain the unique orbits of observable objects in the solar system.
Do you have what it takes to find Planet X?
- Players take on the role of astronomers, participating in this real scientific investigation.
- Use the free companion app to survey for objects and take other actions.
- Use the app results and the logic rules to find objects, publish theories, and deduce where Planet X must be!
- Created for 1-4 astronomers, ages 13+, to discover in 60-75 min
- 1 Solar System Board
- 1 Earth board
- 1 Wooden Sun Disc
- 48 Theory Tokens (12 per player)
- 4 Player Screens
- 8 Target tokens (2 per player)
- 4 Player Miniatures
- 1 Pad of Note Sheets (double-sided)
- 4 Expert Mode Cards
- 1 Rules book