Willy Maykit is just an average guy. You’d probably like him. But Willy has a problem. He let his friend, Betty Woent, drag him to the shopping mall on Black Friday, and that giant coffee-like drink has run right through him. If he doesn’t find a restroom pronto, he may have a rather uncomfortable accident.
In this game, you all play a different version of Willy in alternate worlds, who are all suffering from the same dilemma at the same time – the desperate need to pee while stuck in a busy shopping mall. You’re okay with karmically throwing another you under the bus if it’s going to get you to the restroom sooner. It’s all very existential.
Willy Maykit is a casual “take that” card game, where you’ll be managing your (Bladder) Control. You don’t want to run out of Control. That’s when you have an Accident. In a public place. Embarrassing.
• Not gross. No accidents here!
• Buy decks individually or in fun POP displays of six.
• Simple mechanics make it fun for the whole family.
• Hilarious and comical art!
• Play with 2 to 6 players.
• Created by team that brought you the Poo and Nuts card games – both Origins Award Winners.
• Fans of other WildThing card games
• Fans of comedy
• Fans of family-style casual card games